Layaway Purchase Plan
- No Interest or Service Fees
- No Compromise to Your Budget
- Payment Terms up to 120 Days*
- Merchandise Ships When Balance is Paid
- 33% Down Gets You Started Immediately
- Minimum Spend of $400
- Select the painting(s) you want to reserve (you can layaway up to 2 paintings that meet the minimum requirement of $400 in total spend before Tax, Shipping and Discounts).
- Provide the Artwork Title(s) by making a request through the form below.
- Once we receive your request to Layaway you will be invoiced for your initial payment of 33% of the entire purchase (plus applicable tax if GA resident). Payment is due immediately.
- Once the 33% is received, the paintings will be marked as sold in the art gallery (if original art).
- Payments are due on the 15th and 30th of each month. You will receive an invoice prior to the payment due date.
For purchases of:
- $400-650 final payment is due within 45 days from the start of deposit payment
- $651-$1050 final payment is due within 60 days from the start of deposit payment
- $1051-$1550 final payment is due within 90 days from the start of deposit payment
- $1551-$3500 final payment is due within 120 days from the start of deposit payment
Tax, shipping, and all discounts will be applied to your purchase at the start of the layaway.
- You can cancel your layaway at any time after you start. However, a layaway constitutes a good faith agreement in which you are reserving art. When your credit card is processed we are responsible for paying transaction fees that we cannot be refunded if you cancel.Prints 10% non-refundable transaction/cancellation/administrative fee from the total reserved amount if canceled anytime Originals 10% non-refundable transaction/cancellation/administrative fee if canceled within 7 days, 20% non-refundable if cancelled within 21 days, and any time after you will forfeit the 33% deposit and all additional monies will be refunded to you.
- When reserving Original Artwork any lost opportunities from reserved paintings put the artist at a disadvantage. This program is offered in good faith as another opportunity to allow collectors the flexibility when purchasing artwork. If you are not clear on all terms and conditions, or if you need more photos before starting the process, please feel free to contact us with specific questions and requests.
No we never have access to credit card and payment information. We use Spark Pay through Capital One, Square or PayPal for invoices. Once you pay them they will not store your information for future payments unless you request it.
You are responsible for making all timely payments. A 5 day grace period will be allowed. If the payment is not received by the 5th day at midnight, by the 6th day the process will begin to terminate the agreement, and by the 7th day it will be complexly terminated. The FINAL payment MUST be paid within 5 days of the due date of the last invoice, No Exceptions! Processing time for prints is 14 days (we can order your print before your final payment) and original art is shipped within 3 business days and a Fed Ex tracking number will be provided.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your art once you receive it you will be responsible for return shipping and returning it to us within 14 days after date delivered/ received. If you select the local pick up option for metro Atlanta you must return the art within 7 days of the pick-up date. Once the merchandise is received we will happily issue you a refund minus the 33% initial deposit.
You understand that paying the initial 33% deposit ensures that you have read and understand the layaway policy for Cure for Bare Walls and that you are entering into an agreement. You will also receive a copy of this policy for your records.