Mobile Art Classes Atlanta
Looking for mobile art/painting classes in Atlanta? You’ve come to the right place. We bring the creative experience from our art gallery and studio cureforbarewalls.com to you. Our mission is to share our love for creating art with the community. If you do not see the answer to your specific questions, please contact us.
We bring the creative experience from our art gallery and studio to you. Our mission is to share our love for creating art with the community. We strive to strengthen marriages, families, relationships, alliances, friendships, and communities by providing engaging and unforgettable art experiences for:
Corporations – Church Ministries
Groups – Organizations – Teams
Seniors – Couples – Families – Friends
Non-Profits – Schools – Residential Communities
We are available for:
Corporate Team Building, Fundraisers, School Art Classes, Women’s Groups, Apartment Events, Date Nights, Birthday Parties, Bridal Showers, Girls Nights, and more.
You will be able to provide an instructor guided art course to an intimate or large group of 8-60 people at your home or venue. Each student will walk away with an amazing artistic masterpiece. Once you decide how many students will attend simply reference the chart above for prices.
Availability will depend on the amount of art projects and engagements we currently have scheduled. We require bookings at least 14 days in advance for groups of 16 or less. For groups of 17-30 we require 30-45 days advanced notice. For larger parties please contact us within 60 days so that we can accommodate your group.
We will require a photo of the inside of the proposed location/venue where the class will take place. It will help us to picture how the class will flow. We reserve the right to refuse a location or party type that will not pair with our brand.
You, the client, will be responsible for getting the word out to your group or organization as these are private classes.
There will be various works to choose from. All canvases that require sketching will be pre-sketched. We also provide open session abstract classes, where you are allowed to paint what you feel/see opposed to the same thing everyone else is painting. Contact us for details regarding open session rates as these prices are lower than guided classes.
We will invoice you to collect the 50% (non-refundable) deposit or you can pay it at our office. This amount is based on the total head count. Once the invoice is paid we will provide you with additional instructions and secure the date in our calendar. The remaining 50% payment is due when the instructor arrives at your home/venue(before the class starts). The balance can be paid with cash or credit card.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can book your next class.
Unfortunately deposits are non-refundable. The full deposit can be applied to any new date for all cancellations within 14 days of the event when rescheduled within 90 days. If cancelled after 14 days and up to 72 hours of the the event, 80% of the deposit goes towards your new event if rescheduled within 90 days. At the time of booking we will collect the remaining 20%. No credits will apply to cancellations after 72 hours.
Thursdays 10 am, 12 pm, and 7 pm
Fridays 10 am and 7/7:30 and 8 pm
Saturdays 12/12:30 pm, 3 pm, 5pm and 7/7:30 pm
We arrive 20-30 mins ahead of time for set up and we stay 15-30 mins after for clean-up.
• 16 x 20 blank canvases
• Palette, paint, brushes & paint cups
• Table Easels
• Paper towel
• Table Cloths
for any childrens class.